Category:Defunct NCAA Division I conferences
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Conferences that disbanded before the NCAA split into divisions for the first time in 1956, but are retroactively recognized by the NCAA as having been "major conferences".
- Conferences that, at their demise, were members of the NCAA University Division, the predecessor to Division I (1956–1972).
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Defunct NCAA Division I ice hockey conferences (2 C, 2 P)
- ► South Atlantic Intercollegiate Athletic Association (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Southwest Conference (8 C, 4 P)
- ► Western Wrestling Conference (2 P)
- ► Yankee Conference (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Defunct NCAA Division I conferences"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).