Category:Defunct railway companies of Australia
This category includes former railway operating companies and organisations
Railway operations in Australia have generally moved from government owned railway departments, to government corporations, then privatised entities.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Defunct railway companies of Australia"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Martin & King
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway Company
- Melbourne and Suburban Railway Company
- Melbourne Railway Company
- Melbourne, Mount Alexander and Murray River Railway Company
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (Victoria)
- Midland Railway of Western Australia
- Mount Lyell Mining and Railway Company