Category:Demolished bridges in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Demolished bridges in the United States.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Demolished bridges in Oregon (3 P)
Pages in category "Demolished bridges in the United States"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sakonnet River rail bridge
- Siegrist's Mill Covered Bridge
- Silas N. Pearman Bridge
- Sixth Street Viaduct
- Slade's Ferry Bridge
- South Pennsylvania Railroad Bridge (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
- South Platte River Bridges
- Spider Bridge at Falls of Schuylkill
- Stone Bridge (Rhode Island)
- Suffield and Thompsonville Bridge