Category:Designated heritage properties in Ontario
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Municipally designated cultural heritage monuments in Ontario.|
Heritage property designated by a municipality under the part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Designated heritage properties in Ontario"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scottish Ontario Chambers
- Sioux Lookout station
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Kingston, Ontario)
- St. James on-the-Lines
- St. Mary's Cathedral, Kingston
- St. Marys Junction railway station
- St. Marys station (Ontario)
- St. Saviour's Anglican Church (Orono, Ontario)
- Stratford station (Ontario)
- Sydenham Street United Church