Category:Dictionaries by language
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dictionaries by language.|
This category is for articles related to specific bidirectional and bilingual dictionaries for various languages. These dictionaries can include any two-language pair; please create a subcategory for each such dictionary language if it does not already exist. For example, a Russian-Esperanto, Esperanto-Russian dictionary would be listed in two subcategories: Category:Esperanto bilingual dictionaries and Category:Russian bilingual dictionaries. The category is also for articles related to multilingual dictionaries.
- Monolingual dictionaries should be listed in a subcategory of Category:Dictionaries by language. For example, a dictionary with French headwords accompanied by definitions in French should be categorized as Category:French dictionaries.
- Two-language dictionaries which translate in only one direction should be listed in a subcategory of Category:Translation dictionaries. For example, a dictionary with Welsh headwords accompanied by definitions in Ukrainian should be categorized as Category:Welsh translation dictionaries.
This category has the following 60 subcategories, out of 60 total.
- ► Japanese dictionaries (43 P)
- ► Korean dictionaries (3 P)
- ► Ukrainian dictionaries (1 P)
- ► Vietnamese dictionaries (1 P)
- ► Welsh dictionaries (2 P)
Pages in category "Dictionaries by language"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).