Category:Disability rights organizations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Deafness rights organizations (11 P)
Pages in category "Disability rights organizations"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Accessibility without Exclusion
- Action on Hearing Loss
- ADAPT – Able Disable All People Together
- American Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities
- American Diabetes Association
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Amputees and War Wounded Association
- ARC Association for Real Change
- Aspies For Freedom
- Associated Services for the Blind
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network