Category:Disability rights organizations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Deafness rights organizations (13 P)
- ► Health and disability rights organizations in Russia (2 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Disability rights organizations"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Accessibility without Exclusion
- Action on Hearing Loss
- ADAPT – Able Disable All People Together
- American Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities
- American Diabetes Association
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Amputees and War Wounded Association
- ARC Association for Real Change
- Aspies For Freedom
- Associated Services for the Blind
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network