This category contains articles relating to emergency and disaster preparedness efforts including organisations, methods, tools, and policies.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emergency management.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Business continuity and disaster recovery (2 C, 38 P)
- ► Continuity of government (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Disaster management tools (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Flood control projects (18 P)
- ► Preparations for Hurricane Katrina (6 P)
- ► Planetary defense (7 C, 18 P)
- ► Tropical cyclone preparedness (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Warning systems (7 C, 70 P)
Pages in category "Disaster preparedness"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Central Emergency Operation Center
- Central Readiness Force
- Centre for Pacific Crops and Trees
- Andrew Coburn (catastrophe modeller)
- Collaborating Centre for Oxford University and CUHK for Disaster and Medical Humanitarian Response
- Community resilience
- Counter-IED efforts
- Counter-IED equipment
- Earthquake preparedness
- Earthquake scenario
- Aton Edwards
- Emergency management
- Emergency meal
- Emergency operations center
- Emergency population warning
- Emergency Responder Health Monitoring and Surveillance
- Emergency shelter
- Emergency Telecommunications Cluster (ETC)
- European Technical Assistance Cooperation