This category includes computer software that is no longer maintained, like:
- Software that has been officially discontinued by the original developer and is not maintained by any other third party.
- The company that used to maintain it went bankrupt or ceased to exist for a variety of reasons, and no other company is going to maintain it (even if it was not officially discontinued)
Software not to include in this category:
- Video games, because all video games would otherwise meet the definition above after a short period of time
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Discontinued Adobe software (11 P)
- ► Former electronic trading platforms (10 P)
- ► Discontinued Google software (18 P)
- ► Discontinued Java virtual machines (9 P)
- ► Discontinued Microsoft software (4 C, 76 P)
- ► Discontinued operating systems (4 C, 164 P)
- ► Discontinued programming languages (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Discontinued software"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).