Category:Discrimination in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category is for articles related to discrimination, perceived discrimination, and discrimination-related advocacy efforts in the United States.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Affirmative action in the United States (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Anti-discrimination law in the United States (3 C, 60 P)
- ► Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (2 C, 10 P)
- ► History of racial segregation in the United States (8 C, 91 P)
- ► U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions (1 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Discrimination in the United States"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).