Dispute resolution is the process of resolving disputes between parties and includes lawsuits (litigation), arbitration, mediation, conciliation, and many types of negotiation. Violence could theoretically be included as part of this spectrum, but it is usually not, because it is usually illegal to use violence to resolve disputes (Just War theory excepted).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conflicts.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Arbitration (5 C, 25 P)
- ► Fair division (1 C, 46 P)
- ► Industrial agreements (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Lawsuits (11 C, 106 P)
- ► Mediation (30 P)
- ► Negotiation (4 C, 35 P)
- ► Reconciliation (1 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Dispute resolution"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution
- Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
- Cyrus S. Ching
- Community Boards
- Community method
- Complaint system
- Friedrich Glasl's model of conflict escalation
- Conflict Lens
- Conflict management style
- Conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution research
- Conflict style inventory
- Cost of conflict
- Credit ombudsman service