Architectural, organisational, and engineering aspects of distributed computing. Computer architectures, software architectures, software frameworks, and network architectures related to distributed computing and distributed systems. Different “styles” of distributed computing.
Communication protocols and standards related to distributed computing:
Programming languages and tools related to distributed computing:
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Ambient intelligence (2 C, 21 P)
- Flynn's taxonomy (14 P)
- Grid computing (2 C, 63 P)
- Inter-process communication (3 C, 86 P)
- Servers (computing) (18 C, 101 P)
- Ubiquitous computing (7 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "Distributed computing architecture"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Data diffusion machine
- Database-centric architecture
- Dew computing
- Distributed data flow
- Distributed Data Management Architecture
- Distributed database
- Distributed design patterns
- Distributed Interactive Simulation
- Distributed lock manager
- Distributed memory
- Distributed object
- Distributed shared memory
- Distributed social network
- Distributed Social Networking Protocol
- Dryad (programming)
- Dynamic infrastructure