Category:Disturbances of human pigmentation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes L80-L81 should be included in this category.
Pages in category "Disturbances of human pigmentation"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pallister–Killian syndrome
- Partial albinism with immunodeficiency
- Partington amyloidosis
- Partington cutaneous amyloidosis
- Partington syndrome type II
- Pegum syndrome
- Periorbital hyperpigmentation
- Peutz–Jeghers syndrome
- Photoleukomelanodermatitis of Kobori
- Phylloid hypomelanosis
- Pigmentatio reticularis faciei et colli
- Pityriasis alba
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
- Poikiloderma vasculare atrophicans
- Postinflammatory hypermelanosis
- Postinflammatory hypopigmentation
- Progressive macular hypomelanosis