Category:Domain-specific programming languages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Domain-specific programming languages.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Computer algebra systems (4 C, 47 P)
- Educational programming languages (3 C, 91 P)
- Logic programming languages (2 C, 43 P)
- MUMPS programming language family (1 C, 4 P)
- Numerical programming languages (3 C, 63 P)
- Query languages (5 C, 66 P)
- Robot programming languages (17 P)
- Typesetting programming languages (2 C, 4 P)
- Web programming (14 P)
Pages in category "Domain-specific programming languages"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).