|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Doomsday scenarios.|
Doomsday scenarios are possible events that could cause human extinction and/or the destruction of all or most life on Earth (a "true" or "major" Armageddon scenario), or alternately a 'lesser' Armageddon scenario in which the cultural, technological, environmental or social world is so greatly altered it could be considered like a different world.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► 2012 phenomenon (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Extinction events (4 C, 46 P)
- ► Fictional doomsday devices (5 P)
- ► Human extinction (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Ultimate fate of the universe (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Doomsday scenarios"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).