Category:Doping cases in association football
Jump to navigation Jump to search
People entered in this category have either:
- Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, a national federation, or a professional league) for use of an illegal performance-enhancing drug and/or banned drug
- Publicly admitted such use
- Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
- Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Doping cases in Australian soccer (3 P)
Pages in category "Doping cases in association football"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).