Category:Duchesses of Württemberg
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Duchesses of Württemberg.|
The title Duchess of Württemberg has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate daughters of a Duke of Württemberg,
- the legitimate patrilineal female descendants of a Duke of Württemberg,
- the wife of a Duke of Württemberg.
Pages in category "Duchesses of Württemberg"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Magdalena Wilhelmine of Württemberg
- Archduchess Margarete Sophie of Austria
- Princess Marie Auguste of Thurn and Taxis
- Duchess Maria Dorothea of Württemberg
- Maria Feodorovna (Sophie Dorothea of Württemberg)
- Archduchess Maria Immakulata of Austria
- Duchess Maria Isabella of Württemberg
- Princess Maria Sophia of Thurn and Taxis
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria (1845–1927)
- Duchess Marie of Württemberg
- Princess Mathilde of Waldeck and Pyrmont
- Marie Thérèse, Duchess of Montpensier