Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Painters from the Netherlands.|
- This category also contains subcategories for painters born before 1830, when Belgium claimed its independence. To differentiate these regions before 1830, they are referred to as the Northern Netherlands and the Southern Netherlands. Early painters active before 1550 are classified as Early Netherlandish painters and are in both this category and Flemish painters.
- For the period when Rembrandt and Rubens were active, there are sub-categories for Dutch Golden Age painters and Flemish Baroque painters. These are separate categories to avoid confusion with Dutch painting and Belgian painting.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Hieronymus Bosch (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Dutch Impressionist painters (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Early Netherlandish painters (4 C, 104 P)
- ► Frisian painters (17 P)
- ► Dutch landscape painters (2 C, 131 P)
- ► Dutch marine artists (87 P)
- ► Dutch portrait painters (1 C, 60 P)
- ► Dutch still life painters (1 C, 106 P)
- ► Dutch watercolourists (14 P)
- ► Dutch painter stubs (1 C, 404 P)
Pages in category "Dutch painters"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- William Frederick de Haas
- Willem Van der Hagen
- Frans Hals
- Jan Davidsz. de Heem
- Maarten van Heemskerck
- Maurice Heerdink
- Hubertine Heijermans
- Henricus Jacobus Tollens
- Wout van Heusden
- Folke Heybroek
- Femke Hiemstra
- Jan Cornelis Hofman
- Jordanus Hoorn
- Theo van der Horst
- Henry Leonardus van den Houten
- Abraham Hulk Senior
- Hisko Hulsing
- Raoul Hynckes