Category:EC 1.2 stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to enzymes with EC number 1.2. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "EC 1.2 stubs"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abscisic-aldehyde oxidase
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase (FAD-independent)
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase (NAD(P)+)
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase (NAD+)
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase (NADP+)
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase (pyrroloquinoline-quinone)
- Aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase
- Aminomuconate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Aryl-aldehyde dehydrogenase
- Aryl-aldehyde dehydrogenase (NADP+)
- Aryl-aldehyde oxidase
- Aspartate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Gamma-guanidinobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase
- Glutamate-5-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Glutamyl-tRNA reductase
- Glutarate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (ferredoxin)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (NAD(P)+)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (NADP+) (phosphorylating)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (phosphorylating)
- Glycolaldehyde dehydrogenase
- Glyoxylate dehydrogenase (acylating)
- Glyoxylate oxidase