From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transferases -> Glycosyltransferases -> Pentosyltransferases
Pages in category "EC 2.4.2"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- NAD(+)—dinitrogen-reductase ADP-D-ribosyltransferase
- NAD(+)—diphthamide ADP-ribosyltransferase
- NAD(P)(+)—protein-arginine ADP-ribosyltransferase
- Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase
- Nicotinate-nucleotide diphosphorylase (carboxylating)
- Nicotinate-nucleotide—dimethylbenzimidazole phosphoribosyltransferase
- Nucleoside deoxyribosyltransferase
- Nucleoside ribosyltransferase