Category:Early Middle Ages
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Early Middle Ages.|
The purpose of this category is to provide narrower grouping of events, personages, and places into their more specific traditional third division of the overall Middle Ages. Some entities will necessarily span more than one of these categories.
Roughly spans the years: 500 AD—1000 AD; Essentially the fall of Rome that end ancient time southern Europe, and through the beginning of Capetian France and re-newed Holy Roman Empire under Otto I, usually, also including the Norman Conquest
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► 10th century in Europe (50 C, 8 P)
- ► Anglo-Saxon England (17 C, 12 P)
- ► Franks (11 C, 186 P)
- ► Hungary in the Early Middle Ages (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Classical Japan (6 C, 45 P)
- ► Early medieval literature (8 C, 10 P)
- ► Old Saxony (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Women writers (early Medieval) (6 C)
Pages in category "Early Middle Ages"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).