Category:Early Middle Ages
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Early Middle Ages.|
The purpose of this category is to provide narrower grouping of events, personages, and places into their more specific traditional third division of the overall Middle Ages. Some entities will necessarily span more than one of these categories.
Roughly spans the years: 500 AD—1000 AD; Essentially the fall of Rome that end ancient time southern Europe, and through the beginning of Capetian France and re-newed Holy Roman Empire under Otto I, usually, also including the Norman Conquest
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► 10th century in Europe (51 C, 6 P)
- ► Anglo-Saxon England (17 C, 13 P)
- ► Franks (4 C, 24 P)
- ► Germany in the Early Middle Ages (7 C, 3 P)
- ► Hungary in the Early Middle Ages (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Classical Japan (6 C, 45 P)
- ► Early medieval literature (8 C, 10 P)
- ► Romania in the Early Middle Ages (3 C, 24 P)
- ► Women writers (early Medieval) (6 C)
Pages in category "Early Middle Ages"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).