Category:Earthquakes in New Zealand
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Earthquakes in New Zealand.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Earthquakes in New Zealand"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1843 Wanganui earthquake
- 1848 Marlborough earthquake
- 1855 Wairarapa earthquake
- 1863 Hawke's Bay earthquake
- 1869 Christchurch earthquake
- 1888 North Canterbury earthquake
- 1901 Cheviot earthquake
- 1929 Arthur's Pass earthquake
- 1929 Murchison earthquake
- 1931 Hawke's Bay earthquake
- 1934 Pahiatua earthquake
- 1953 Bay of Plenty earthquake
- 1968 Inangahua earthquake
- 1987 Edgecumbe earthquake