|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eastern Christianity.|
Eastern Christianity refers collectively to the Christian traditions and churches which developed over the centuries outside Western Europe. It includes the Eastern Orthodox, Eastern Catholic, Oriental Orthodox and other faiths and communities in Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia. While they may have had common origins, not all of these churches are in communion with one another today.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Eastern Christians (7 C)
- ► Church of the East (10 C, 10 P)
- ► Eastern Christian liturgy (7 C, 41 P)
- ► Eastern Christian monasticism (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Oriental Orthodoxy (15 C, 35 P)
- ► Eastern Christianity templates (4 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Eastern Christianity"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).