Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economic geology.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Geothermal energy (4 C, 34 P)
- ► Industrial minerals (8 C, 54 P)
- ► Oil shale geology (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Petroleum geology (9 C, 68 P)
Pages in category "Economic geology"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salt dome
- Salt evaporation pond
- Seafloor massive sulfide deposits
- Sedimentary exhalative deposits
- Seismic inversion
- Seismoelectrical method
- Shale gouge ratio
- Skorpion Zinc
- Slave Craton
- Slyne-Erris Trough
- Society of Economic Geologists
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Stillwater igneous complex
- Sudbury Basin
- Supergene (geology)