From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:Mineral economics.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economic geology.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Economic geology"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salt dome
- Salt evaporation pond
- Seafloor massive sulfide deposits
- Sedimentary exhalative deposits
- Seismic inversion
- Seismoelectrical method
- Shale Gouge Ratio
- Skorpion Zinc
- Slave Craton
- Slyne-Erris Trough
- Society of Economic Geologists
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Stillwater igneous complex
- Sudbury Basin
- Supergene (geology)