From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economic history.|
History of economy.
See also: Category:History of economic thought
|Economic history is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: N|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► History of business (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Economic events (3 C, 1 P)
- ► History of finance (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Historical economic occupations (1 C, 9 P)
- ► History of international trade (9 C, 31 P)
- ► History of money (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Obsolete units of measurement (4 C, 167 P)
- ► Economic history studies (4 C, 13 P)
- ► History of taxation (8 C, 40 P)
- ► Economic history stubs (51 P)
Pages in category "Economic history"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).