Category:Economy of India
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economy of India.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Economy of India|
This category has the following 44 subcategories, out of 44 total.
- ► Indian economists (6 C, 23 P)
- ► Economy of India lists (4 C, 32 P)
- ► Economic development in India (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Economic history of India (26 C, 64 P)
- ► Indian economics and finance stubs (1 C, 49 P)
Pages in category "Economy of India"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Economic Advisory Council
- Economic Deindustrialisation of India
- Economic development in India
- Economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in India
- Economic liberalisation in India
- Indian Economic Service
- Economic Survey of India 2011
- Economic Times Awards
- Economy of South India
- Exclusive economic zone of India
- External debt of India