Category:Economy of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economy of India.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Economy of India|
This category has the following 58 subcategories, out of 58 total.
- ► Indian business culture (8 C)
- ► Central business districts in India (16 P)
- ► Certification marks in India (12 P)
- ► Commodity markets in India (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Communications in India (12 C, 6 P)
- ► Companies of India (18 C, 141 P)
- ► Consumer protection in India (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Currencies of India (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Economic development in India (1 C)
- ► Social security in India (9 P)
- ► Urban development in India (6 C, 11 P)
- ► Indian economy templates (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Indian economics and finance stubs (1 C, 47 P)
Pages in category "Economy of India"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).