Category:Economy of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economy of the United Kingdom.|
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Economy of the United Kingdom-related lists (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Agriculture in the United Kingdom (33 C, 44 P)
- ► Energy in the United Kingdom (13 C, 32 P)
- ► Stock exchanges in the United Kingdom (2 C, 14 P)
- ► United Kingdom business culture (8 C)
Pages in category "Economy of the United Kingdom"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pakistan–Britain Advisory Council
- Partnerships UK
- People's Quantitative Easing
- Personal allowance
- Poverty in the United Kingdom
- Premium Bond
- Private finance initiative
- Professional qualifications in the United Kingdom
- Public limited company
- Public sector borrowing requirement
- Public Sector Net Cash Requirement