Category:Education in Victoria (Australia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Education in Victoria, Australia.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Libraries in Victoria (Australia) (1 C)
- ► Schools in Victoria (Australia) (12 C, 25 P)
- ► TAFE Victoria (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Universities in Victoria (Australia) (8 C, 12 P)
- ► Victorian Institute of Sport (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Education in Victoria (Australia)"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning
- Victorian Certificate of Education
- Victorian College of Agriculture and Horticulture
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Victorian Essential Learning Standards
- Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
- Victorian School Building Authority
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre