Category:Educational institutions disestablished in 2009
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Educational institutions disestablished by year||2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012|
|Years||2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012|
Pages in category "Educational institutions disestablished in 2009"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint Andrew's High School, Clydebank
- St. Brendan School
- St David's School, Middlesbrough
- St David's School, Middlesex
- Saint Joseph of the Palisades High School
- St Margaret's Convent, Midhurst
- St. Stephen Academy (Sacramento, California)
- St. Theresa's Medical University (St. Kitts)
- Southeastern University (Washington, D.C.)
- Swainsboro Technical College