Category:Educational institutions established in 1852
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1852.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1852"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory
- St George's Roman Catholic Primary School
- St. Joseph's Institution, Singapore
- St. Mary's University, Texas
- St. Michael's College, Toronto
- St. Patrick Catholic School
- Santiam Academy
- Shoreham College
- St Peter's College, Saltley
- St. Michael's College School
- Stockton Unified School District