Category:Educational institutions established in 1855
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1855.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1855"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Andrew's College, Grahamstown
- Saint Dunstan's University
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory
- St Joseph's College, Upper Norwood
- Salem-Keizer School District
- University of San Francisco
- Sandwich Community High School
- School of Law, University of Mumbai
- St. Mary's University (Galveston, Texas)
- Stewart College