Category:Educational institutions established in 1856
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1856.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mars Hill University (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1856"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacramento Charter High School
- Saint Aloysius' College (Sevenhill)
- St Boniface's Catholic College
- St Catherine's School, Waverley
- St. Lawrence University
- St Mary's Roman Catholic High School, Chesterfield
- St Michael's College, Tenbury
- St. Paul's School, Belgaum
- St. Paul's School (Concord, New Hampshire)
- St. Vincent's C.B.S.
- Seton Hall Preparatory School
- Seton Hall University
- Soule University
- Spurgeon's College
- St. Ignatius College, Santiago
- Stella Matutina (Jesuit school)