Category:Educational institutions established in 1857
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1857.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► School districts established in 1857 (1 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1857"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacramento Public Library
- St. John Central High School (Bellaire, Ohio)
- Saint John's Preparatory School (Minnesota)
- Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology
- St Peter's College, Auckland
- San Jose State University
- Sewanee: The University of the South
- Sir Jamsetjee Jeejebhoy School of Art
- St. Ursula School Bumi Serpong Damai
- State University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgart
- Suddaby Public School
- Summerhill College