Category:Educational institutions established in 1857
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1857.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1857"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacramento Public Library
- St. John Central High School (Bellaire, Ohio)
- Saint John's Preparatory School (Minnesota)
- Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology
- St. Michael's High School, Patna
- St Peter's College, Auckland
- San Jose State University
- Sewanee: The University of the South
- Sir Jamsetjee Jeejebhoy School of Art
- St. Ursula School Bumi Serpong Damai
- State University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgart
- Suddaby Public School
- Summerhill College