Category:Educational institutions established in 1859
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1859.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1850s:||1850 | 1851 | 1852 | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1859"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sackville School, East Grinstead
- St. Francis College
- University of Saint Mary
- St. Mary's Academy (Portland, Oregon)
- St. Michael's High School
- Santa Fe University of Art and Design
- Sir Cowasjee Jehangir High School
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- St Aloysius' College, Glasgow
- St. Francis Xavier College, Puerto Montt