Category:Educational institutions established in 1877
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1877.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1870s:||1870 | 1871 | 1872 | 1873 | 1874 | 1875 | 1876 | 1877 | 1878 | 1879 | 1880|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Technische Universität Darmstadt (2 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1877"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart Academy (Louisville)
- St. Anne's Diocesan College
- St. Francis High School (Traverse City, Michigan)
- St George's School, Ascot
- St. Joseph Catholic High School (Ogden, Utah)
- St. Joseph's College, Curepipe
- St Leonards School
- St. Margaret's Junior College
- Selma Unified School District
- Shkodër Jesuit College
- Stamford High School, Lincolnshire