Category:Educational institutions established in 1880
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1880.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1880s:||1880 | 1881 | 1882 | 1883 | 1884 | 1885 | 1886 | 1887 | 1888 | 1889 | 1890|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1880"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart College (Wisconsin)
- Sacred Heart College, Kyneton
- St Aloysius College, Adelaide
- St. Aloysius College (Mangalore)
- St. Ann's Academy (Kamloops)
- St. Francis Institution
- Saint Ignatius' College, Riverview
- St Mary's Music School
- Scranton State School for the Deaf
- Seiwa College
- Sheffield Central Technical School
- South Dakota School for the Deaf
- St. Joseph's Intermediate and Commercial School
- St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School, Palayamkottai
- Sutton Forest Public School