|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational technology.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Educational technology is the use of technology in education to improve learning and teaching. Educational technology is related to instructional technology and learning technology, but different groups prefer different terms and each has its own historical significance.
The words educational and technology in the term educational technology have the general meaning. Educational technology is not restricted to the education of children, nor to the use of high technology. The particular case of the meaningful use of high-technology to enhance learning in K-12 classrooms and higher education is known as technology integration.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Educational broadcasting (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Distance education (7 C, 84 P)
- ► Governmental educational technology organizations (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Educational hardware (16 P)
- ► Instructional design models (1 P)
- ► Educational technology journals (5 P)
- ► Learning management systems (1 C, 65 P)
- ► Educational materials (19 C, 37 P)
- ► Educational technology non-profits (21 P)
- ► Online education (3 C, 103 P)
- ► Educational video games (22 C, 33 P)
- ► Educational websites (7 C, 217 P)
Pages in category "Educational technology"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Seductive details
- Situated learning
- Split attention effect
- Structure of observed learning outcome
- Student information system
- Student–teacher contract (teaching style)
- Study software
- Submission management
- Switch access
- Switch access scanning
- Synchronous conferencing
- Synchronous learning