Category:Election law in the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Representation of the People Acts (18 P)
Pages in category "Election law in the United Kingdom"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Election court
- Election petition
- List of UK Parliamentary election petitions
- Elections (Hours of Poll) Act 1885
- Elections Act 2001
- Elections and Registration Act 1915
- Electoral Administration Act 2006
- Electoral Disabilities (Military Service) Removal Act 1900
- Electoral Fraud (Northern Ireland) Act 2002
- Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013
- Draft:Erlam & Ors v Rahman & Anor
- European Parliament (Representation) Act 2003
- European Parliamentary and Local Elections (Pilots) Act 2004
- European Parliamentary Elections Act 1993
- European Parliamentary Elections Act 1999
- European Parliamentary Elections Act 2002