Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electric motors.|
Electric motors convert electricity into mechanical motion.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Electric motors"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Safe Torque Off
- Sawyer motor
- Series wound motor
- Series-parallel switching
- Shaded-pole synchronous motor
- Shaft voltage
- Single-molecule electric motor
- Singly-fed electric machine
- Slip ring
- Specific fan power
- Split-phase electric power
- Stationary Reference Frame
- Stepper motor
- Sub-Micro AC Drive
- Superconducting electric machine
- Switched reluctance motor
- Synchronous condenser
- Synchronous motor