From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safety issues related to electrical power.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electrical safety.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Electrical safety"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Earth potential rise
- Earthing system
- Electric power transmission
- Electric shock
- Electrical bonding
- Electrical burn
- Electrical code
- Electrical equipment in hazardous areas
- Electrical safety
- Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Electrical safety testing
- Electrically conducting yarn
- Electrostatic discharge
- Electrostatic Discharge Association
- EN 62262
- ENEC Mark
- Energy and Utility Skills
- Explosion-proof enclosures
- Extra-low voltage