|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electronic circuits.|
Pertains to the connections between two or more electrical components in ways that produce useful functions. Also covers general circuit theory and concepts.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Analog circuits (5 C, 117 P)
- ► Communication circuits (4 C, 86 P)
- ► Digital circuits (4 C, 38 P)
- ► Integrated circuits (19 C, 171 P)
- ► Linear electronic circuits (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Electronic circuits"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capacitance multiplier
- Charge-pump phase-locked loop
- Chopper (electronics)
- Circuit design language
- Clamper (electronics)
- Clipper (electronics)
- Electronic component
- Conditional short-circuit current
- Constant current
- Constant phase element
- Crossbar switch
- Current sense monitor