Emergency laws category includes all legislation referring to the state of emergency in all its forms and suspension of the Constitution on behalf of state security, including anti-terrorism legislation. It also includes jurists and philosophers concerned by the subject, as well as potential victims, famous actors and historical events or periods when the proclamation of a state of emergency was issued.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Curfews (4 P)
- ► Extraordinary rendition program (2 C, 13 P)
- ► 4th of August Regime (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Habeas corpus (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Interregnums (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Terrorism laws (8 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Emergency laws"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).