|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emergency medicine.|
Emergency medicine articles describe the scope of conditions and injuries that are diagnosed, treated, and dealt with in the course of paramedic duty, and span over several medical areas, from neuroscience to physiology.
The majority of emergency medicine deals with diagnosis of injury on-site. Recovery and rehabilitation is dealt with on arrival at a medical institution, and is generally not performed where reaction time is crucial to injury care.
See also Category:Medical emergencies
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Airway management (3 P)
- ► Disaster medicine (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Emergency medical equipment (20 P)
- ► Emergency medicine journals (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Medical emergencies (10 C, 209 P)
- ► Emergency medicine organisations (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Emergency medical services (9 C, 40 P)
- ► Wilderness medicine (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Emergency medicine"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).