|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emergency medicine.|
Emergency medicine articles describe the scope of conditions and injuries that are diagnosed, treated, and dealt with in the course of paramedic duty, and span over several medical areas, from neuroscience to physiology.
The majority of emergency medicine deals with diagnosis of injury on-site. Recovery and rehabilitation is dealt with on arrival at a medical institution, and is generally not performed where reaction time is crucial to injury care.
See also Category:Medical emergencies
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Airway management (3 P)
- ► Combat medics (1 C, 49 P)
- ► Emergency medical equipment (20 P)
- ► Emergency medicine journals (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Medical emergencies (9 C, 206 P)
- ► Emergency medicine organisations (10 P)
- ► Emergency medical services (11 C, 52 P)
- ► Traumatology (4 C, 98 P)
Pages in category "Emergency medicine"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Advanced HAZMAT life support
- Advanced life support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Advanced Medical Priority Dispatch System
- Aeromedical Biological Containment System
- Aeromedical Isolation Team
- Altered level of consciousness
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Angor animi
- Artificial ventilation
- Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival
- Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient
- Nancy Caroline
- Clearing the cervical spine
- Coma cocktail
- Coma scale
- Confidential incident reporting
- Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors
- Critical Care Air Transport Team
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program