Jump to navigation Jump to search
note on subcategories:
- "X emulators" means software, running on some unspecified system, that emulates machine or platform X.
- "X emulation software" means software, running on platform X, that emulates some other, unspecified system.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emulation software.|
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- 68k emulators (6 P)
- Free emulation software (1 C, 45 P)
- GP2X emulation software (7 P)
- Linux emulation software (45 P)
- OS/2 emulation software (1 P)
- Server emulators (2 P)
- Terminal emulators (2 C, 39 P)
- Video game platform emulators (6 C, 3 P)
- Windows emulation software (43 P)
- X86 emulators (17 P)
- Z80 emulators (2 C)
- Emulation software stubs (28 P)
Pages in category "Emulation software"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).