note on subcategories:
- "X emulators" means software, running on some unspecified system, that emulates machine or platform X.
- "X emulation software" means software, running on platform X, that emulates some other, unspecified system.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- 68k emulators (6 P)
- Free emulation software (2 C, 31 P)
- GP2X emulation software (7 P)
- Linux emulation software (50 P)
- OS/2 emulation software (1 P)
- Server emulators (1 P)
- Terminal emulators (2 C, 36 P)
- Video game platform emulators (7 C, 4 P)
- Windows emulation software (46 P)
- X86 emulators (17 P)
- Z80 emulators (2 C)
- Emulation software stubs (29 P)
Pages in category "Emulation software"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.