The term encyclopedist is usually used for a group of French philosophers who collaborated in the 18th century in the production of the Encyclopédie, under the direction of Denis Diderot. It can also be used as a general term for a person helping to write an encyclopedia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Encyclopedists.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Women encyclopedists (13 P)
- ► Encyclopedists by nationality (21 C)
- ► British encyclopedists (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Jewish encyclopedists (6 P)
- ► Polish encyclopedists (3 P)
Pages in category "Encyclopedists"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).