The term encyclopedist is usually used for a group of French philosophers who collaborated in the 18th century in the production of the Encyclopédie, under the direction of Denis Diderot. It can also be used as a general term for a person helping to write an encyclopedia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Encyclopedists.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Dutch encyclopedists (4 P)
- ► English encyclopedists (14 P)
- ► French encyclopedists (1 C, 27 P)
- ► German encyclopedists (22 P)
- ► Hungarian encyclopedists (1 P)
- ► Jewish encyclopedists (6 P)
- ► Lithuanian encyclopedists (9 P)
- ► Norwegian encyclopedists (29 P)
- ► Turkish encyclopedists (2 P)
- ► Republic of Venice encyclopedists (1 P)
Pages in category "Encyclopedists"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).