Category:Energy in the European Union
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for related to the production, use and conservation of energy on an international scale within the European Union..
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Energy by country in the European Union (28 C, 12 P)
- ► Electric power in the European Union (23 C, 12 P)
- ► Energy policies and initiatives of the European Union (2 C, 30 P)
- ► European Coal and Steel Community (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Fossil fuels in the European Union (29 C)
- ► Renewable energy in the European Union (23 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Energy in the European Union"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Energy Cities
- Energy Community
- Energy policy of the European Union
- European Community Urgent Radiological Information Exchange
- European Distributed Energy Partnership
- European Federation of Energy Traders
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Effort Sharing Regulation
- European Union climate and energy package
- European Regulators' Group for Electricity and Gas
- European Union and its Member States — Certain Measures Relating to the Energy Sector