Category:Energy in the European Union
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Energy by country in the European Union (28 C, 12 P)
- ► Electric power in the European Union (23 C, 12 P)
- ► Energy policies and initiatives of the European Union (2 C, 29 P)
- ► European Coal and Steel Community (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Fossil fuels in the European Union (29 C)
- ► Renewable energy in the European Union (23 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Energy in the European Union"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Energy Cities
- Energy Community
- EU Energy Efficiency Directive 2012
- Energy policy of the European Union
- European Community Urgent Radiological Information Exchange
- European Distributed Energy Partnership
- European Federation of Energy Traders
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Effort Sharing Regulation
- European Union climate and energy package
- European Regulators' Group for Electricity and Gas
- European Union and its Member States — Certain Measures Relating to the Energy Sector