Engineering is the practical application of science. This is accomplished through knowledge, mathematics, and practical experience applied to the design of useful objects or processes. Professional practitioners of engineering are called engineers.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Engineers (16 C, 1 P)
- Women in engineering (3 C, 14 P)
- Engineering-related lists (6 C, 20 P)
- Engineering awards (20 C, 54 P)
- History of engineering (10 C, 19 P)
- Industrial equipment (11 C, 83 P)
- Engineering literature (5 C, 7 P)
- Manufacturing (16 C, 88 P)
- Engineering projects (12 C, 46 P)
- Engineering studies (1 C, 9 P)
- Engineering images (1 C, 3 F)
- Engineering stubs (8 C, 532 P)
Pages in category "Engineering"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.