This category contains categories and articles relating to literature written in the English language regardless of the country in which it is produced. Please note that some of the sub-categories may contain articles on literature in articles other than English. For example, the British literature category contains articles on literature in other languages in the United Kingdom, the Canadian literature category contains articles on French language writers, the Irish literature category contains articles on Irish language writing, and the South African literature category contains articles on Afrikaans language writers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to English language literature.|
This category has the following 66 subcategories, out of 66 total.
- ► English-language literary awards (5 C, 22 P)
- ► Dominica literature (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Fijian literature (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Hong Kong literature (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Jamaican literature (5 C, 5 P)
- ► Saint Kitts and Nevis literature (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Saint Lucian literature (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Saint Vincent and the Grenadines literature (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Samoan literature (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Scottish literature (22 C, 76 P)
- ► Sierra Leonean literature (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Singaporean literature (7 C, 13 P)
- ► Solomon Islands literature (1 C, 1 P)
- ► South African literature (13 C, 2 P)
- ► Sri Lankan literature (6 C, 11 P)
- ► Vanuatuan literature (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "English-language literature"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).