Category:English Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to English Civil War.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► 17th-century English parliaments (3 C, 22 P)
- ► Battles of the English Civil Wars (1 C, 61 P)
- ► Interregnum (England) (5 C, 15 P)
- ► English Civil War by location (1 C, 5 P)
- ► New Model Army (1 C, 27 P)
- ► People of the English Civil War (7 C, 25 P)
- ► English Civil War weapons (29 P)
Pages in category "English Civil War"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Eastern Association
- Eikon Basilike
- Engagement controversy
- Commonwealth of England
- High Court of Justice for the trial of Charles I
- Timeline of the English Civil War
- English Committee of Safety
- English Council of State
- English overseas possessions in the Wars of the Three Kingdoms
- English Revolution
- Escape of Charles II
- Etton, Cambridgeshire