This categorisation of criminal should only be used for individuals that are notable criminals, notable as criminals and not just for people primarily notable for something else but that have been convicted of a crime. For such other people use a categorisation more specific to the actual conviction.
Barry George - isn't notable primarily as a criminal, he is notable as being wrongly convicted of the murder of a famous person, and subsequently acquitted of that murder. His other crimes such as attempted rape aren't really notable.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► English people convicted of assault (58 P)
- ► English counterfeiters (14 P)
- ► Great Train Robbers (5 P)
- ► English highwaymen (22 P)
- ► English criminals by location of origin (27 C)
- ► English outlaws (1 C, 16 P)
- ► English white-collar criminals (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "English criminals"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).