This categorization of criminal should only be used for individuals that are notable criminals, notable as criminals and not just for people primarily notable for something else but that have been convicted of a crime. For such other people use a categorization more specific to the actual conviction.
Barry George - isn't notable primarily as a criminal, he is notable as being wrongly convicted of the murder of a famous person, and subsequently acquitted of that murder. His other crimes such as attempted rape aren't really notable.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► 18th-century English criminals (6 P)
- ► English people convicted of assault (58 P)
- ► English counterfeiters (12 P)
- ► English art forgers (5 P)
- ► English murderers (6 C, 10 P)
- ► English people convicted of child pornography offences (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Great Train Robbers (4 P)
- ► English highwaymen (19 P)
- ► English criminals by location of origin (26 C)
- ► English outlaws (1 C, 15 P)
- ► English white-collar criminals (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "English criminals"
The following 131 pages are in this category, out of 131 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).