Category:Entertainment industry unions
This is a category for labor unions representing workers in the entertainment industries worldwide.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Actors' trade unions (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Directors Guild of America (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Musicians' trade unions (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Scriptwriters' trade unions (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Entertainment industry unions"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Actors Equity of Australia
- American Federation of Television and Radio Artists
- American Guild of Musical Artists
- American Guild of Variety Artists
- The Animation Guild, I.A.T.S.E. Local 839
- Art Directors Guild
- Associated Actors and Artistes of America
- Associated Motion Picture Pilots
- Association of Broadcasting and Allied Staffs
- Association of Cinematograph, Television and Allied Technicians
- Association of Malayalam Movie Artists
- Australian Directors Guild
- Australian Theatrical and Amusement Employees' Association